Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Pre-Alpha Build 12|
- The intermittent issue where bridges fail to spawn is not yet fixed. The fix is part of a larger modification that needs significant testing before being released.
- Improved animation when picking up items.
- All foliage and trees were redone with added LODs, allowing more detail at a lesser performance cost.
- New models for lots of pickups.
- Corrected the hold position for many pickups when equipped or picked up.
- Increased frequency of water pumps.
- Shadows graphics setting split into Shadows and Lights:
- Shadows setting now only affect shadows instead of both shadows and lights.
- High/Ultra Shadows setting make use of Distance Field Shadow Casting to enable shadows at a longer distance for little cost.
- Low Lights disables shadows and most lighting effects. Very ugly, use only if desperate.
- High Lights enables more advanced ambient occlusion algorithms (DFAO).
- Ultra Lights does not do anything at this time.
- Geometry changes in Garden District houses to help navigate better.
- Food Poisoning: The proper version of food poisoning has been implemented. Mild cases of food poisoning aren't very dangerous and might even be worth eating rotten food in a pinch. But don't let it worsen, because serious cases will kill you.
- Infection: This can occur when using dirty bandages or letting bleeding go on unchecked. Reduces maximum health significantly and requires either time or an antiseptic bandage to cure.
- Crafting recipes can now be found in the world for most pickups added in this update.
- Recipes essential to game progression can be unlocked by finding all their ingredients.
- New melee weapons: Pointy Stick, Scourge, Double Scourge, Double Rolling Pin, Spiked Cricket, Enhanced Cleaver, Shock Baton, Electro Hammer Pipe.
- New ranged weapons: Dart, Tranquilizer Dart, Berserk Dart.
- New grenades: Blue Molotov, Tear Gas Grenade, Berserk Bomb, Vomit Bomb, Dr. Feelgood Bomb, Smoke Bomb, Shock Grenade.
- New gadgets: Rick the Stunt Duck, Dick the Naughty Duck.
- New chemicals: Phlash, Feramyle, Sanitol, Dexipam.
- Night Blooming Nonesuch (formerly known as Rare Flower) only harvestable at night.
- Existing recipes have had their ingredients adjusted.
- Slightly increased interaction distance.
- New player menu transitions.
- New icons for suits and other pickups.
- Shortened difficulty names to "Wakey Wakey" and "Good Night". (Which is just as confusing.)
- Support for resizable HUD bars (i.e.: from health upgrades).
- Fix player menu becoming unusable when dragging an item that is being used.
- Hide flavour image box for crafting recipes that don't have one implemented.
- New set of female wastrel barks, courtesy of OtherButtons.
- Improved robustness of Give/GiveN console commands (for you cheaters out there).
- New setting to pause the game when losing focus (i.e.: from alt-tab).
- Significant performance optimization during environmental transitions (from time of day or Joy effects).
- Fix saved games reverting to "Good Night" difficulty when loaded.