|Pre-Alpha Build 9|
- Implemented new day, twilight and night lighting conditions.
- Exterior lights and the rainbow road either turn off or dim according to the time of day.
- Added vistas and mountains in the distance.
- Polished and adjusted the lighting for shelters and residential buildings.
- Fixed textures around intersections.
- Fixed issues with some shelters and the Odds & Ends scenario being too dark in low graphics quality settings.
- Fixed decals such as posters and leaves popping on top of foliage.
- Fixed certain trees not having collision.
- Fixed incorrectly oriented light on some TV sets.
- Implemented a curfew at twilight, announced by Uncle Jack.
- Wellies stop wandering outside when night time comes.
- Bobbies patrol the streets at night and turn hostile on sight.
- Added a headlamp and accompanying visual effect to bobbies at night.
- Fatigue and Sleeping introduced. If you do not sleep, your maximum stamina drains over time.
- Improved the behaviour and detection of player mantling.
- Changed the suspicion behaviour of NPCs:
- Removed the suspicion icons on top of AIs.
- NPCs communicate their states more clearly through animation and sound.
- NPCs will take longer to turn from suspicious to hostile.
- Added the ability for some NPCs to block certain attacks.
- Wellies can now engage in fisticuffs.
- Improved player unarmed combat collision detection to better match its visual range.
- Injured NPCs now cower away from the player before attempting to run away.
- Reduced the amount of NPCs that can engage the player in melee combat at once.
- Greeting a NPC will apply its full effect at the end of the line but suspicion will not increase while it plays.
- Greeting someone makes them turn towards you.
- Regular NPCs no longer run into houses when alarms launch; only bobbies do.
- NPCs can now climb through open windows.
- Bobbies can no longer be stunned by rocks or bottles.
- NPCs now have proper English names.
- Reduced frequency of ambient player character lines.
- Reduced the frequency of grunts during combat. Arthur no longer talks while he fights.
- Bobbies now whistle while patrolling.
- Fixed area based greetings (no more Wastrel greetings to Bobbies).
- Balanced audio levels to better hear certain barks.
- Improved audio attenuation and occlusion to help differentiate when AIs are behind walls or on different floors.
- There are occasional emergency public address systems in the wastes; removed them from the village (in lieu of Televisions).
- Suspicion HUD indicator changed to only show suspicion of neighbouring NPCs.
- The overhead AI icon displays their current health instead of suspicion.
- Right clicking to equip items will attempt to swap with first slot if all slots are full.
- Inventory now allows swapping items of different sizes.
- Added some tips while the game is loading.
- Fixed main menu items not getting properly focused when using the gamepad.
- Fixed crash when switching between keyboard+mouse and controller after having closed the stash.
- [HOTFIX] Fixed previously looted containers not registering changes after loading save game.
- [HOTFIX] Fixed inventory and stash losing their ordering and layout after loading save game.
- [HOTFIX] Fixed crashes when inventory items were removed from the layout by the previous issue after loading save game.
- [HOTFIX] Fixed crash when performing certain swaps across different inventory sections.
- Fixed a random crash that would occur as NPCs were activated or deactivated.